No subject

Wed Mar 7 00:37:19 UTC 2012

Whether I was allowed to specify an ordinary user, I do not recall.
None is listed in the generated kickstart file.
When using cntrl-alt-Fx to switch consoles,
I could not get back to my original.
When I got around to trying root, I was allowed to login.

Also, which of the following should concern me:
[root at localhost root]# grep -v Installing install.log
warning: setup-2.8.36-2.fc16.noarch: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID a82ba4b7: NOKEY
Need 'inst' function, try setting PLYMOUTH_POPULATE_SOURCE_FUNCTIONS to a file that defines it
SELinux:  Could not downgrade policy file /etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.26, searching for an older version.
SELinux:  Could not open policy file <= /etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.26:  No such file or directory
load_policy:  Can't load policy:  No such file or directory
grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template
grubby: doing this would leave no kernel entries. Not writing out new config.
*** FINISHED INSTALLING PACKAGES ***
[root at localhost root]#

whom I teach not to run with scissors,
that my fiance ran me through with a broadsword."  --  Lily