F17 (fresh) - I cannot SSH

Guido Grazioli guido.grazioli at gmail.com
Sun May 6 07:26:23 UTC 2012

2012/5/6 antonio montagnani :
> I am setting a fresh F17 Beta machine..
> It has been fully updated.
> From this machine I can SSH another computer, but from the other computer
> (that is a F17fromF16 one) when I try to SSH I get the message that host key
> verification aborted (sorry for the translation)
> sshd in up and running
> What shall I have to look in??
> --

Open your $HOME/.ssh/known_hosts and delete the line corrisponding
to the new server ip address. (you can find the line number in the
error message you get when trying to connect with ssh)

Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli at gmail.com>
Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA) (Italy)
3 Baltic Circuit - 3030 Point Cook - VIC (Australia)
Mobile: +39 347 1017202 (10-18 GMT+12)
Key FP = 7040 F398 0DED A737 7337  DAE1 12DC A698 5E81 2278
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/guidograzioli