man files

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:26:23 UTC 2012

Dear FC;

Thank you very much for taking the time to come to my rescue and defense!
   Sometimes people can be very judgmental...

   Sincerely yours,
   Rob G. Healey

   On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de>
wrote:
   > P.S.: I think, this mail is off-topic for this list.
   Thanks to it I learned about man page placement and formats. I think it
   could be considered on-topic as the OP was asking what manpage format is
   currently the norm for Fedora.... in other words, it' s informative about
   the lastest release vs previous ones.
   Now, if he asked "how to build a rpm" I'd agree with you.
   Just my $0.02
   FC