Nice-to-have

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat May 12 05:10:22 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 21:58 -0700, Rob Healey wrote:
> Hello...
>
> This is a bug that has been around since the very biginning of F17,
> and it is still here...
>
> It is NOT life-threathening or a crasher of any sort, but it is
> irritating nevertheless...

One of the key definitions of an NTH bug is that it can't be fixed with
an update - i.e. there's a reason the fix needs to be baked into the
media. If it can be fixed with an update there's no real reason to bring
it through the freeze. So I don't think this would constitute an NTH
bug. Remember, NTH bugs are bugs sufficiently important to break the
release freeze for, so it's a pretty high bar. thanks!