Fedora 17 karma requests

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue May 15 14:10:06 UTC 2012

On Mon, 14 May 2012 21:52:09 -0700
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey, folks. We have quite a list of blocker/NTH fixes that need karma
> so we can push them stable and clear up the lists. If you can, please
> test and karma these:

To facilitate testing of all this, I've built a bunch of test images
(DVD, desktop live, netinstall). Links to said images are at the end
of this email.

The new stuff since TC5 is:
 - mesa-8.0.2-8
 - anaconda-17.27-1
 - libreport-2.0.10-3
 - libwacom-0.5-3
 - garcon-0.1.9-4

I've also made sure to build with the latest tools, so they could use
some karma love if anyone feels so inclined (details with image type).

It would be awesome if we could push everything we need to stable
before spinning up TC6/RC1 - if you have the time and inclination,
please give karma. If you're not sure how to test any of the builds
that adam mentioned, ask - we _usually_ don't bite :-D

Tim

=== x86_64 netinstall ===
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120514-preTC6-x86_64-netinstall.iso
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120514-preTC6-x86_64-netinstall.iso.sha256

If you can do an install successfully with this iso, please upkarma
lorax:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-7613/lorax-17.23-1.fc17

=== x86_64 DVD iso ===
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120514-preTC6-x86_64-DVD.iso
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120514-preTC6-x86_64-DVD.iso.sha256

If you can do an install with this DVD (particularly on a mac and/or
uEFI), please give karma to pungi:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-5976/pungi-2.11-2.fc17

=== x86_64 Desktop Live ===
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120514-preTC6-x86_64-live-desktop.iso
http://tflink.fedorapeople.org/iso/20120514-preTC6-x86_64-live-desktop.iso.sha256

If you can use and/or install from this live image (particularly on a
mac), please upkarma livecd-tools: