Fedora online doc utility

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue May 15 15:47:11 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 05:17 -0400, Tom H wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > I don't really care who's right and who's wrong, but website design is
> > off-topic for test at . Please take it to the websites list.
>
> Sorry, but I didn't and don't think that insulting a design team, any
> design team, like that should go unanswered.

By answering it, though, you both prolong the off-topic thread and
commit yourself to the job of Websites Team Proxy, which is only likely
to irritate:

a) Felix, because he feels like he's talking to the butler

b) You, because after a while you'll get sick of making excuses for
other people and want to get back to doing something useful

c) The website team, because at some point in the debate you're likely
to exhaust your certain knowledge of their position, start guessing, and
wind up inadvertently misrepresenting them

You might guess, reading between the lines above, that I've put myself
in similar positions before, and you'd guess right, and it's experience
talking when I tell you it usually doesn't work out well =)