[Test-Announce] Fedora 17 FINAL Go/No-Go Meeting, Thursday, May 17, @13:00 Eastern

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed May 16 12:00:46 UTC 2012

Please join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-1 for this
important meeting, wherein we shall determine the shipment readiness of
F17 Final.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 @ 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT/10:00 PDT)

"Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering meet
to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular release.
This meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

For more details about this meeting see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Go_No_Go_Meeting

Note that we have historically had Go/No-go on Wednesdays, and Tuesdays
for Final; we have been pushing the final call consistently to
Thursdays, and thus (by popular demand) we are going to attempt having
the meeting on Thursday itself, rather than dragging it out.  The
release readiness meeting will still follow this meeting, on Thursday.

-Robyn