New BugZapper Introduction.

David Martinez deschoses at ymail.com
Wed May 16 17:32:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

My name is David, or calimocho on IRC.  I've been a linux user for a long time.  My first contact was RedHat 9, before the Fedora project even started.  It's been on my to-do list to "give back to the community" for way too long so today I'm taking a step in that direction.  I've had some version or other of Fedora running at home since, on at least a machine or two. I'm a firmware developer by trade, so I do hope to contribute actual hacking skills as well.

I hope to make a useful contribution to Fedora in particular and open source in general that has given me so much.

Thanks,
David