Introduction - bugzappers

nonamedotc nonamedotc at gmail.com
Fri May 18 05:34:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I would like to join the Fedora Bugzappers team and have applied for the
same. I have been using Fedora (as my main work system) since late 2009
and I believe I am ready to contribute to the project in my own small
way. I have some experience in C programming, although I have done any
programming in a few years now.

Of late, I have been participating in testing activities (adding karma,
etc) and would like to start/continue contributing to the project.

My contact information is as follows. Please feel free to contact me. My
contact information is below.

IRC:      nonamedotc --AT-- irc.freenode.net
email:   nonamedotc -- AT-- fedoraproject.org

Thanks. Hope I will be accepted into the team.

nonamedotc!

P.S. Since I am student pursuing PhD, I might not be in irc too often,
but I will be certainly be available via email.