[Test-Announce] Fedora 17 Final Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Wed May 23 15:23:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 09:14:21AM -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> > >Installation:
> > >
> > >https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
>
> > It looks like this page needs to be updated for RC4. (I remember that
> > most RC3 results were supposed to be transferred so I didn't want to
> > go change things from RC3 to RC4, but at list the download link should
> > get updated.)
>
> I don't know why people are seeing outdated links. I updated all four
> redirect links, including this one (see the history on
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test&redirect=no
> ) just before the announcement, it currently points to the RC4 page, and
> the download link on that is correct as well. The same was true the
> earlier time when someone said the link was wrong.
>
> P.S. Sorry for replying out of thread, but this message doesn't appear
> on Gmane.

I often see a cached copy of the test result pages, and need to do a
Ctrl-R to reload them before the new version shows up.  Is there a way
we can set a No-Cache header or something on them?