New BugZapper Introduction

Jørn Loamx northlomax at gmail.com
Sun May 27 12:53:32 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

I am one of Fedoras Google Summer of Code student. I'm working with the
audio-SIG to create an audio creators spin for fedora. I would like to
join bugzappers to help track audio bugs so that the spin can be as good
as possible

About me:
My name is Jørn Lomax, I'm a 23 year old CS student from Tromsø, Norway.
I have studied for 2 years, and should be finished with my bachelor next
summer. I have been using linux for 4 years now, both for server
applications, and also as a htpc in my living room. I a Fedora
account[1] and you can find me on #fedora-audio on freenode (username
"Lurimax"). If there are any qestions, don't hesitate to take contact.

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jvlomax
--
Jørn Lomax
GSoC Fedora Audio