How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 02:09:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-07 at 00:42 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 11/07/2012 12:04 AM, drago01 wrote:
> > That's not absurd ... that's reality.
>
> I'm perfectly well aware how absurd and real that criteria is

Does anyone else agree with Johann that we should change or remove the
criterion? If there's significant support for that idea I'll throw it on
the meeting agenda for next week, but if no-one else thinks we should
stop testing and supporting install-alongside-Windows, maybe we should
just leave it there. I think the arguments on both sides have been made
clearly by now.