criterion discussion: memory test tool

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 10:52:20 UTC 2012

> Worth considering the history: Petr proposed the general idea of a
> criterion as part of the criteria review, and I drafted the final
> wording. See thread "New criterion for Memory test" from end of
> January.

Thanks for finding that thread. We have to find a way how to link criteria with list discussions, so that it would be much easier to read all relevant discussion to a particular criterion. Putting that into my todo list (page 937).

The thread indicates the criterion was created ad-hoc, "the tool is there, let's codify it". Since we try to be more conservative about what is and what is not a blocker lately, I think this is a good candidate for removal.