How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Nov 9 09:01:07 UTC 2012

On 11/09/2012 09:49 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> But as has been pointed out why aren't we testing and ensuring that
> Fedora runs well in vmware,hyperv and virtualbox since we ensure it
> works well being dualbooted alongside windows?
>
> JBG
OK, agreed. It seems common, to run Fedora also in any kind of
virtualization environment. So, we're also interested in a good user
experience there (whatever this may include).

But: Which environments do we take into account? Carry this to extremes:
We also need to look at cloud infrastructure envs, which are a special
case of virtualization....
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
                <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>