Fedora KDE 4.9 Test Day needs your help!

Martin Holec mholec at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 16:53:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I looked on KDE 4.9 release announcement and added KDE desktop components and KDE applications with news features and changes that can cause regressions to Test Day page[1].

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-11-15_KDE_4.9

KDE has lot of applications and I can't write all test cases in one day. Please, feel free to take some application test cases, which are not written yet.
General rule is to take test case with "red" link and immediately create and save the new page to prevent two people working on same test case.

You can find what are these new features and changes in release announcements:
http://www.kde.org/announcements/4.9/plasma.php
http://www.kde.org/announcements/4.9/applications.php
Calligra Suite: http://www.calligra.org/news/calligra-2-5-released/

Best Regards,