ON_DEV Bugzilla status removal

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 14:30:18 UTC 2012

Hi,
Bugzilla team's intention is to remove ON_DEV Bugzilla status as
it's not used any more in most of bz product's workflows and it
leads to confusion when available for reporters/observers who
are not familiar with it. Fedora is one of the last products
using this/defined status.

The ON_DEV status is very rarely used [1] and it's optional in current
Fedora product Bugzilla workflow [2]. It was used by Dan and fujiwara
recently, Dan is ok with removal. I'm checking it with fujiwara.

QA as a group has no objection to dropping ON_DEV status as stated
on Nov 19 meeting.

In case of no objections, I'd like to report Bugzilla team that
they can proceed with the proposed change. I can take care of
/help updating current Fedora Bugzilla workflow wiki page to reflect
it.

Jaroslav

[1]  http://bit.ly/TdvTD6
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow