Now that Fedora 18ß is out, questions still here? It's a Kmail one...

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 17:12:04 UTC 2012

Dne Čt 29. listopadu 2012 09:37:10, Peter Gueckel napsal(a):
> The kmail question is that after setup, I
> notice that there is no trash folder. One can
> delete messages to a trash folder and they
> disappear, but there is no folder, so one
> cannot see what's in the trash (or bring it
> back). Is this supposed to be like this?

for sure no ... do you see this problem after restarting kmail & akonadiserver
(reboot, relogin ...)?

- I remember that recently I missed my trash folder too but the problem went
away before I started investigating ...

anyways, still it'd be worth reporting (if not done already?)

btw, if you don't see the folder in kmail, can you see it in akonadiconsole?
does it exist on disk?

K.

--
Karel Volný