Release criterion proposal: upgrade methods

Tim Flink tflink at
Wed Oct 3 14:50:47 UTC 2012

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:21:13 -0600
Tim Flink <tflink at> wrote:

> It sounds like we're pretty much OK with these release criteria
> changes
> - if there are no objections, I'll make the wiki changes later tonight
>   or tomorrow morning.

Per agreement at the 2012-10-01 Fedora QA meeting [1], I made changes to
the beta and final release requirement pages.


However, the wording change modifications to remove ambiguity around
the package sets is still pending. Once we have agreement on that,
we'll change the wording again.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the test mailing list