64 bit TC2

Akshay Vyas akshayvyas29 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 18:01:06 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
<caf at omen.com> wrote:
> TC2 netinst has some real problems.
>

> The automatic partitioning only seems to work if all partitions have been
> removed with fdisk.  I was not able to get anything done wihth manual
> partitions.
>
> The bkack screen with cursor is happening more often.
>
> The resultant install doesn't turn on networking.  Even after starting
> the network, tcan't mount an NFS share.
>
> Ntpd is not being installed so enabling net time in first boot doesn't
> actually work.
>
> --
some more things i wanna add after installing tc2 Live x86_64

1. Anaconda Freezes at "installing Software" but installation process
completes successfully

2. Selinux: unable to find usable policy file: No such File or Directory

3. After i Click Finish on First boot i just see the fc18 default
image and it freezes there
    i guess first boot unable to make changes in conf files, well i am
not sure bec i can
    login with the user created on firstboot at runevel 3

4. Background image of Grub is still FC17 default one

> Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com
> Developer of Industrial ZMODEM(Tm) for Embedded Applications
>   Omen Technology Inc      "The High Reliability Software"
> 10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   503-614-0430
>
> --

Akshay vyas
(http://www.gofedora.in)