removing the non booting kernels how do I troubleshoot them?

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Thu Oct 18 17:20:38 UTC 2012

Newer kernels >= 3.6.0-2 do not boot on this toshiba laptop machine.  I do not know/(have experience)/ with dracut to troubleshoot this issue.  Newer 3.6.1* and today/yesterday's 3.6.2 kernels die with the same message.  Can someone please suggest some commands to try out and fix this issue.

I have done some netinstalls with TC3 and a newer TC4 with great success and do not see these issues!

Thanks,

Antonio