TC netinstall for i386 or i686?

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Fri Oct 19 16:07:32 UTC 2012

Thank you very much sir!  I hopefully don't miss the announcement as I have several Fedora 16 machines that I can migrate over and try to help in `sed -i 's|finding|squashing|g' bugs` :)
The TC candiate you shared worked beautifully as I migrated 5 [x86_64]machines over to the testing branch.

Regards,

Antonio