2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:16:46 UTC 2012

On 10/30/2012 02:22 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> In the case that FESCo votes to take the change, I guess we can now just
> say 'there's no chance we're going to Go on Thursday' and take the
> change into anaconda immediately, or we can wait until after the
> Go/No-Go meeting and take the change then, assuming we slipped. I'm not
> sure which course would be better. Any thoughts?

Four of them have voted +1 so to me it looks like another thing FESCO
has not properly thought things through and the consequences of their
action.

I say we pull in the change now and be done with it and hope that FESCO
wont doing any other fundamental changes past freeze but if it takes no
more then certain RH people not keeping themselves in the loop of what's
happening in Fedora and then can pop up and have it changed passed
freeze then no one never knows...

JBG