[criteria update] Package set

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 07:21:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

Because of changes in package set selection in new anaconda, I propose
to amend the alpha criterion:

'The installer must be able to complete package installation with the
default package set for each supported installation method'

to:

'The installer must be able to install the default desktop for each
supported installation method (DVD, live, netinst, PXE, ...)'

I chose default desktop because in f17 every installation method had it
as default package set.

Please, let me know if you have some suggestions or objections.

Regards
Petr Schindler