Blocker Tracking App Reskin - Feedback on New Mockups

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 19:44:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:56:42 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/11/2012 06:31 PM, Tim Flink wrote:
> > Anyhow, I would appreciate feedback on the mockups if you have any.
>
> I like the current implementation best ;)

Can you give some more specifics on what you like better about the
current implementation or what you don't like about the mockups?
Preferably with suggestions on how to add in updates information or how
to make the mockups better.

My main motivation behind changing the design of the app is to support
update tracking and that doesn't fit in very well with the current
layout.

Tracking blocker related updates - what needs testing, what needs to be
pulled into the next compose and which updates are in each compose is
rather time consuming and prone to human error which makes it a great
candidate for coding. The current CSS/HTML is not great (in my opinion)
and I'd rather reskin while adding features instead of hacking them in,
only to need HTML/CSS rework later.

Tim