Fedora 18 Alpha RC3.1 - Keyboard selection

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Sat Sep 15 19:15:03 UTC 2012

When selecting keyboard layout, there is a list with two options (only
if another language has been selected): English (US) and another layout
provided based on language selection. I can see two problems there:

1) English US is first on the list but I think it should be second or
not present at all because I've already selected my language which has
it's associated keyboard layout different than en US.

2) I can't change the order of items on the list using "up" button. Only
down button works.

Mateusz Marzantowicz