Selinux in development releases

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Sep 25 13:19:24 UTC 2012

MM> Of course. However, it might be better if someone who has better
MM> understanding of exactly what that does and how to use it (e.g.,
MM> Jason) would do it, including adding a little bit of surrounding
MM> text.

I'm just aping one of Dan's old blog entries:
http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/11673.html

I'm something of an idiot when it comes to selinux; I used to know just
enough to get a reasonable bug report out, but now I've even forgotten
most of that.  I do know, however, that turning off dontaudit rules can
save your sanity, because _way_ too much stuff fails silently.  Which is
a horrible bug in itself but it seems to be by design.

 - J<