Shutdown does not work (Gnome version of Alpha)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 23:40:54 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-09-28 at 14:39 -0800, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
> Aside from newer kernels not appearing on Grub Menu, shutdown is not working.  It just logs off and presents the gdm login screen.
>
> Running new Gnome from Alpha version fully updated to yesterday's updates.  Any ideas?

Try it with enforcing=0, this was known to be a problem with some recent
combinations of systemd and selinux-policy. If that fixes it try
updating to latest systemd and selinux-policy, though there are still
some other issues even with the latest version of each, so I'm running
enforcing=0 at present.