System Requirements

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 14:03:33 UTC 2013

Recommend that kickstarted systems with less than the recommended minimums state something to that effect in the anaconda logs.

The system still might build, and might have problems.  Sure the peep's responsible might NOT look in that log.  The fact that the system was built, either kickstarted, or manually, with less than the minimums should be logged to a known common place to look for such information.