Cinnamon and F19

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 02:38:12 UTC 2013

On 4/6/2013 8:54 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 04/07/13 02:54, David wrote:
>> On 4/6/2013 2:45 PM, Joachim Backes wrote:
>>

>>> Hi David,
>>
>>> What's the difference from the shell's aspect?
>>

>> I have no idea. Unless the 'terminal' for Xfce is differnt from the
>> terminal that you use.
>>

> FWIW, I installed the Xfce desktop and then tried both
>
> sudo yum groupinstall 'Cinnamon Desktop'
>
> and
>
> sudo yum groupinstall "Cinnamon Desktop"
>
> They both worked....

Don't ya' love Linux and the 'works for me' stage?  :-)

Before I made the comment to Joachim I tried this again. The single
quotes,  What has failed for me in the past failed then. And, after
receiving this from you I tried it again one more time. It still fails.
For me.

So?  Now we are at the 'this is a feature' or 'this is a bug' stage.

 :-)

--

  David