UEFI testing of F19 Alpha RC2 requested

John Reiser jreiser at bitwagon.com
Wed Apr 10 18:51:33 UTC 2013

> One question: can I just download the netinst and point it at a local
> development/19 mirror, or do I need to download the full DVD?
>
> Alternately: is it sufficient to just boot from the images in my local
> development/19 mirror (so I don't have to download anything new)?

You must use bare metal (no VM), and the BIOS must boot the installer
using (U)EFI mode, and the installer must perceive that it was booted
in (U)EFI mode, so that the installer attempts to set up the installed
system so that the installed system boots in (U)EFI mode.
Other than that, any RC2 (or even RC1) will do.