UEFI testing of F19 Alpha RC2 requested

John Reiser jreiser at bitwagon.com
Wed Apr 10 19:18:48 UTC 2013

> I have such a machine. What kind of media should I test - usb, disc, pxe, all of the above?  Should I report results here?

Anything which causes the installer to attempt to setup the installed system
so that the installed system boots using UEFI.  Usually this means that
the installer itself must be booted on real hardware (no VM) in UEFI mode.
For sure this works with DVD, USB flash memory after direct copy from .iso
using dd, and USB flash memory after "livecd-iso-to-disk --efi".
If your hardware can boot PXE in EFI mode, then that should work, too.