F19 Alpha RC2 install failure

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 15:30:25 UTC 2013

On 11/04/13 12:43 AM, Pasha R wrote:

>     That error can safely be ignored, it's just spew from anaconda
>     startup - it happens on successful runs too.
>

>         I tried installing with both network install CD image and from
>         live CD -
>         with same result. Any ideas how to work around this problem?
>

>     If you do it when running live, does the rest of the live system
>     continue to work? If so, can you look in /tmp and paste out all the
>     .log files from there, and if there's an 'anaconda-tb-foobar' file,
>     that too? Thanks!
>     --
>
> Yes, live system continues to work.
> I've attached all log files from /tmp

Thanks. can you please file a bug against anaconda at
http://bugzilla.redhat.com and attach the logs there? That way we can be
sure the anaconda team will see it. I suspect that bit where it tries to
set up something which is not a multipath device as if it were a
multipath device is the problem, but I'm not sure.