Screen Saver?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Apr 18 00:00:07 UTC 2013

I've been doing most of my testing by installing from the DVD to a VBox VM.  Today I decided to try the Live Desktop.  I walked away from the process and was a bit surprised to find it in "screen saver" mode when I got back.  Screen was Black, but returned to show the clock when the mouse was moved.

Was it always this way?  I can't think of a good reason for a screen saver event during an install.