[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Alpha Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

moshe nahmias moshegrey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:36:22 UTC 2013

I didn't do anything special.
When I open the virtual machine and go to view->details on overview details
are as follows:
Hhpervisor: qemu
architecture: 64 bit
emulator: /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64

operating system
host name: unknown
product name: unknown

machine settings
enable acpi: checked
enable apic: checked
clock offset: utc

security
model: selinux
type: dynamic checked

cpu allocation 1
memory allocation 1024 MB

boot options
CD-ROM, hard disk are checked

virtual hard disk
size 20 gigs.
disk bus: IDE
storage format: raw

performance options
cache mode: default
i/o mode: default
IO tuning
everything on 0

virtual CD-ROM
the same as hard disk except for source path, the source path is to the
image of the fedora image I downloaded and in the link above.

virtual network
source device: virtual network 'default': NAT
device model: hypervisor default

display (spice server)
type: spice
address: 127.0.0.1
port and TLS port: automatically allocated
password: (no password)
key map: auto

sound device
ich6

serial device (none)

channel device
device type: spicevmc
target type: virtio
target name: com.redhat.spice.0

video QXL
model: QXL
ram: 64 MB
heads: 1

controller usb
type: usb
model: default

controller IDE
type: IDE
model: default

controller virtio serial
type: virtio serial
model: default

that's the end of it.
Is this what you wanted to know? if not then where can I get what you need
to know so you will be able to help?

anyway, Adam and Kamil, thanks for trying (and hopefully succeeding later
on) to help me