[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Alpha Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Apr 19 00:12:05 UTC 2013

On 04/18/2013 06:59 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> For the tenth time this week :), debug kernel. Try a nodebug kernel, or
> 'slub_debug=-'. It helps when running the installer as well as on
> installed systems.

When you want the mass public to test the image you produced, it doesn't
help when it is as slow as Christmas. You will have to eat the fruit you
produce and learn to like it. :)

Or post disclaimers that Alphas now use a slow, debug kernel and has
high memory requirements. I believe F18 was the first to have a debug
kernel/high RAM, correct? That's 17 previous releases that people were
used to a "normal speed" system to test with. Expect bitching.