[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Alpha Release Candidate 4 (RC4) Available Now!

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:25:17 UTC 2013

2 things:
1) Does the CPU actually have VT in it. The BIOS can enable disable to its
hearts content, but if the CPU does not have it, then there isn't much that
can be done.
2) See if you have  BIOS updates that you can apply. This has been a bug in
various BIOSes in the past (say you do something but don't)

Stephen J Smoogen.