Updates for f19?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 20 17:15:06 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 10:59:10 -0600,
   Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:24:41 -0500
>
>What other items were you hoping for? :)

I thought I wanted FEDORA-2013-5025 but that is just scheduled for testing.
I thought it was scheduled for updates, but maybe I looked at the KDE update
for the wrong release. Or maybe one of the packages in the set changed and
it went back to testing.

The other thing that is odd is that the pending list for f19 shows a lot
of updates still pending for stable. Maybe this page doesn't work well
for branched.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F19/pending?updates_tgp_limit=488

The reason I cared about the KDE set, was that I had gotten the updates
from testing and then they went away. So that they show up on my orphan
report making it hard to find real orphans I have installed. Downgrading
that set looking like it was going to do remove some stuff and would be
pain to clean up. So I was hoping the update would either get back to
stable or testing.