Updates for f19?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 20 18:14:25 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:00:33 -0600,
   Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:46:29 -0500
>
>Its just cosmetic I think. Perhaps bodhi could be more clear about
>pre-release updates, but its:

It seems wrong that kernel-3.9.0-0.rc6.git2.3.fc19 isn't in the stable
repo now. Bohdi is showing that it is a stable update. I believe that
was the kernel used for alpha media. The current kernel in the stable
repo is an rc5 kernel which I think was from the beginning of the freeze.

I looked at some of the other ones showing up, and they seemed to be
either in the stable repo or superceded. So it might have been something
one off for that build.