[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Graphics Test Week starts tomorrow (2013-04-23)!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 23:46:09 UTC 2013

Hi, folks. It's that time again: Graphics Test Week! Tomorrow
(2013-04-23) is Intel Test Day, Wednesday 2013-04-24 is Nouveau Test
Day, and Thursday 2013-04-25 is Radeon Test Day:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-04-23_Intel
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-04-24_Nouveau
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-04-25_Radeon

This is one of those events where we really need as much data as
possible - the idea is just to get testing on as wide a range of
hardware as we can manage. So please, if you have a few spare minutes,
come out and test! It's very easy. Live images will be available on the
Wiki pages soon (martix is just finishing those off), and we'll be in
#fedora-test-day all week to help out with testing and debugging.

There's a longer announcement post on my blog at
http://www.happyassassin.net/2013/04/22/fedora-19-graphics-test-week-kicks-off-tomorrow/
- if you want to spread the word about the event (and please do!),
that's probably the best thing to link to.