Updates for f19?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Apr 23 17:48:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com> wrote:

> Branch Freeze Policy page got outdated with not following freeze from
> branch time anymore, I marked it there but otherwise it's pretty nice
> described there. I tried to add a few details regarding it to Change
> Deadline page but it's also not a best place where to put it.
>
> Are there any more places where we can put the info? Or create a new
> one? As this is quite important part of release process and it's
> really time to make it clear and correct. I'll take care of it - and
> I'm open to any ideas how to make it usuable ;-).

We really need to revamp the "Branched" page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Branched

I started to, but ran low on time. :) I guess I can try again.

Really I think best would be to take my re-done Rawhide page
( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide ) and fill out a new
Branched one the same format/way, and then go and add branch specific
stuff (like the cycle and what happens where, etc).

Would someone like to do that? Or I can try and find the time...

kevin