Language Configuration Issue (What to bugzilla?)

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Apr 25 00:58:19 UTC 2013

Installed and updated to the latest F19-Alpha.....

In GNOME, I went to "Settings--->Region & Language".  I went to add an import source and expanded the list to show all choices and picked "Chinese (Taiwan)" and then selected "Intelligent Bopomofo" and added it.  I then went to settings.  When the preferences are shown, they show the "Initial State".   For "Chinese" the radio button "Simplified" is selected.

Since "Chinese (Taiwan)" is being configured "Traditional" should be the default initial state.

What component should be bugzilla'd ?

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.