Gnome 3, Fedora 18, ATI Mobility Radeon HD2400

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 05:57:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
when I bootet Fedora 18 this morning I got the following message (German, I have German language installed): "Das laden von GNOME 3 schlug fehl,...........Das bedeutet, dass ihre Grafik Hardware nicht fuer die vollstaendige GNOME 3 Umgebung geeignet ist.
(.....Your Grafik Hardware is not totally suited for GNOME 3). Yesterday evening I made the last update with YUM. Currently I am using a Samsung X22 Laptop, Grafiks: ATI Mobility Radeon HD2400.
Kind Regards