telepathy test day idea

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 09:02:42 UTC 2013

hi,

> Can you plan telepathy test day ?

I believe this is the document you're looking for:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/Create

> It works very unstable....

you're very lucky if you can say "it works" ... guess last time I've tried
ktp-call-ui, audio and video went just in one random direction (not necesarily
the same for audio as for video)

yes, I'm guilty too, once upon a time I've been asked to retest one of bugs
I've reported for KTP and I hadn't taken my time to report back ... I'm just
too frustrated by the overall state (oh, and the testing request was just
standard "hey, there's a new version, maybe it fixes something") :-(

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team