Revised Beta criteria up

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Apr 26 13:23:36 UTC 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 08:47:24 +0000,
   "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

>My concern is with users with live usb and persistent storage I'm
>pretty sure they would like to get update notifications.

This is a pretty rare case and one for which updates need special handling
as the persistant storage can fill up from updates and kernel updates
won't work at all through the normal process. They need to rebuild the
USB image to work around these problems. (/home can still be preserved
if the device is set up with a separate /home partition.)