RFC: Multipath testing as a (optional?) criteria for RC?

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 15:01:56 UTC 2013

Hi guys.

I'd like to open up the discussion about getting multipath testing as a
(optional) criteria for RC.

I understand that the typical Fedora user most likely will never
encounter or use multipath, but as we do have server users for Fedora
there might be some merit to it.

We've ran into this on the ppc64 side the last few releases where we did
test this during our alpha, beta and rc checks and worked with the
respective maintainers to fix the issues we found.

So if there is an interest to make this a general test case we'd
certainly be able to provide a QE template with all the necessary steps.

And as mentioned, even if it's not going to be a blocking criteria maybe
having it as included as an optional test case might still be worth it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111