Test case proposal: ARM image deployment

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 20:57:08 UTC 2013

Hi, folks. I drafted up a simple ARM image deployment test case, as part
of the wider effort to update the release criteria and validation test
stuff for ARM:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_QA_Testcase_arm_image_deployment

Next I'm going to draft up a new table for the installation matrix page
which will apply this test case to the various ARM platforms and images
in some super-whizzy way. Comments, improvements etc welcome!

(Note the instruction page link uses a template: right now it points to
"F20", but it will change to be F21, F22, F23...etc in future. The fact
that the ARM team didn't get around to creating the F20 instructions
page yet is not my fault. :>)