Proposed Alpha release criteria changes for ARM as primary and Visible Cloud

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Aug 17 03:20:41 UTC 2013

I have drafted up a set of proposed changes to the release criteria for
the ARM as primary arch and visible cloud Changes. I've just done Alpha
for now, as that's the most urgent, but I think the changes to Beta and
Final should be directly derived from these - there shouldn't be
anything different.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AAdamwill%
2FDraft_Fedora_20_Alpha_Release_Criteria&diff=349670&oldid=349642

If you go to
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Adamwill/Draft_Fedora_20_Alpha_Release_Criteria&action=history you can see the 'intermediate' states (one change at a time more or less).

Basically I'm just trying to encapsulate everything we agreed at the
meeting on Monday:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2013-08-12/fedora-qa.2013-08-12-14.31.html . Note the ARM 'supported arches' page has only just been created and will be improved.

Comments, suggestions, questions etc welcome!