Proposed Base and Desktop matrix adjustments for ARM as primary

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Aug 17 06:45:00 UTC 2013

Following on my little series, we also need to adjust the Base and
Desktop matrices for ARM as primary arch, but the good news is the
changes are pretty simple.

For Base, we simply change Result to x86(-64), and add an ARM column.
All the tests apply to ARM.

For Desktop it's much the same: we just want to represent all the tests
for ARM. We could either add two new tables, or extend the 'blocking'
table with two new columns and add a new non-blocking table. Either way
seems okay to me.

Anyone see anything I'm missing?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Base_validation_results_template
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Desktop_validation_results_template