Rawhide experiences

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Mon Aug 19 04:54:05 UTC 2013

I installed Sunday's Rawhide on mu office computer,
a 32 G Intel 3770K with Nvidia video card.

The good news is:  Noveau hasn't wedged yet.
The bad news:  The system responds slowly, the cursor sluggish
and jumpy.  A rather disagreeable experience.

So I am back to Korora 19 with the Nvidia driver on the same hardware.
It is quick, smooth, and responsive.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com