F20 network configuration

Pasha R pashar.ml at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 16:12:14 UTC 2013

My PC is currently (I'm using F17) configured to connect to internet using
DSL (pppoe) over ethernet interface. I also configured same interface with
static IP address for local network. My computer acts as a router for the
local network. I used old system-config-network to create this
configuration and disabled NetworkManager. In  F20, it looks like using
NetworkManager is unavoidable. But whenever I connect to DSL, it
disconnects local network. Can I configure it to keep both networks over
same physical interface?
Also is it possible to connect to DSL automatically on startup even when no
user logged in?

Thanks.